The biggest marketing challenge confronting professional services firms is the perception of being a commodity. When clients perceive us as one of many, we are at the mercy of competing on price. There has to be a better way.
The antidote to commoditization is to design a Core Brilliance Culture. David Lecours summarizes this as “narrow focus which builds deep expertise, shared with emotional intelligence.” Designing a Core Brilliance Culture isn’t easy, so most firms give up. Which is exactly why it’s an opportunity to stand out.
ABOUT DAVID LECOURS
- President & Creative Director, LecoursDesign Inc. since 1995
- Previous Marketing Positions at Paramount Pictures International
- TEDx America’s Finest City and TEDx SDSU Presenter
- Earned Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) in 2004
- Board Member USGBC and SMPS, San Diego Chapters
- Del Mar Toastmasters Speaker of the Year 2012
Full Bio →